Saturday, June 14, 2008

update

So the next morning the allergist's office calls and leaves a messages on my phone. They said, Oh we sent in for your serum on monday! So I am wondering ..why did they wait til this monday to order it when I saw the allergist like 3 weeks ago? Somebody dropped the ball! They expect it to be in their office for pick up on the 23rd. Just in the nick of time. Today I was suffering badly from allergies. Probably because we were visiting the horses, then playing with Abby the dog, and I was doing laundry at the same time and I am highly allergic to the lint that comes out of the lint duct..ugh! So tonight I finally broke down and bought some allergy meds and wow, it knocked me out.. I fell asleep for a couple hours, I was so dopey. It also gave me an upset belly.


This past week was Barry's parents 52nd Anniversary. We bought them some hanging plants.

One day Kaiti and I came home and found this poor little Chickadee sitting on our deck. I think it may have flown into the window and stunned itself. When we tried to pick it up it just flew away.

Barry and I finally found a spot to get married. Under this beautiful tree overlooking the water in Oak Bay. We bought our wedding bands, now to get our invitations sent out and buy our marriage license. We are hoping to go away for the weekend, rent a cottage or something and then a few months after the wedding in the off season, go to the UK :) We are so happy. I have never been in love like this. It is an amazing feeling.

1 comment:

Grace2 said...

Hey chika...so is the Oak Bay tree location a park? Do you have to get permission?
I LOVE the chickadee pic, oh so cute!
What allergy pills did you get? Make sure you get the NON drowsy ones!
I imagine you are going to create your own invitations! Why don't you make a nice B&W pic of the two of you for the front?! What you do with pictures is amazing. Can we have a photo shoot one day? Heehee...after I lose more weight! Mwah! Oops, I just gave you my cold...