Monday, August 25, 2008

phew..update

I realise it's been quite a while since I updated.. sorry bout that..
lots been going on.. had lots of company.. :)
We did get married on the morning of 8.8.8 ..on a dock overlooking the ocean.. just a few close friends and some family attended :) It was romantic and I cried like a baby ..lol :)

hmm what else? OH Barry got a tattoo.. and I got my nose pierced ..woohoo!

Life is pretty much back to normal.. haven't been doing the WW but I have managed to stay about 2-3lbs above where I was at..so nothing drastic.

You can tell fall is approaching..ugh! Actually I like the fall..but my 45th birthday is approaching as well..oh well Beats the alternative huh?

I will be adding new pics soon. My laptop crapped out on me so we bought a new one, I just have to get a graphics program on here so I can edit my photos.

love n hugs

No comments: