Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OH My Aching Feet

So I worked wed-fri last week. My boss wasnt there one day so I had to do most of the stuff on my own..holy crap! I can't believe they let people with NO experience fill prescriptions LOL They are checked by the pharmacist..so it's not like the wrong meds would go out!

On the weekend we went to the mainland for the memorial for fallen peace/police officers. It was at the peace arch. Lots of uniforms and bagpipes..It was a nice memorial. My parents and my sister and her husband came with me to watch. We had a nice mini visit while there. Saturday night was stayed at the pink palace..they had a transvestite convention at our hotel..lol it was pretty hilarious.. my dad was in the lobby and he was like.. was that a man or a woman? man that was a good looking woman for a guy!

I worked yesterday and today. My boss wasn't there again today.. and I was alone filling prescriptions..its not soo bad..but when youre new and you dont know what things are or where to find them you run around trying to figure it all out and you are on a deadline and then the pharmacists give you more prescripts AFTER you have already sealed the boxes and the delivery guy is waiting to pick up the boxes..UGH! But it is a great job and challenging.. but I couldnt imagine doing it all day!! They say working in a pharmacy is very stressful..now i believe it.. but i thrive on chaos and I am great at multi tasking :)

my feet are killing me and I am tired.. I need to do laundry but it will have to wait til the morning!

2 comments:

SherryBee said...

Hey!
You must be working too much!
You need to update! LOL
I just did! Go look......
Hope to talk soon!

SherryBee said...

Hey, girl! It's time for an update!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!