Thursday, March 27, 2008

Move Moving..UGH

Today we moved a bunch of boxes to our storage area at the new place. Its about a 40 min round trip. Ya, I am pretty sick of cleaning, packing and moving LOL but I know it will be worth it in the end.









We had wacko weather today.. it was actually snowing.. then a few hours later it was beautiful and sunny. Living here on the island is pretty great though. We see wildlife almost every day. Today we saw a deer!










Tonight we are doing..guess what?.. MORE moving of boxes :P

I'm sitting here eating Dove chocolate.. not at all condusive to a Bride's figure! I will deal with those 15-20 lbs after we move! I haven't gained so that's good!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Gorgeous pictures! I live in the desert so all that greenery and wildlife is such a novelty for me.
Hope the move is coming along ok!