Monday, March 24, 2008

A Moving Experience

Before Barry and I can concentrate on our wedding, first we have to deal with our upcoming move. We are very unhappy with our living situation right now as our landlords are extremely noisy, so we have decided to move to a new place. We got a great little place out in the country.
We are pretty excited with the move. We will be moving in on the coming weekend.

We have a great view from our living room window and there is an ostrich farm beside us .. of all things. We took a drive out today and I took some pics. I will post them later.

We had a great day today. The weather was beautiful. We spent the day doing last minute things for our move ie, getting boxes and transfering our cable etc.

Counting down the days.. 5 days!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

An ostrich farm! How fun! Or not? I wonder how it smells in the summer time?

Angel said...

oh lord.. I never thought of that LOL hope the wind isn't blowing our way!