Sunday, May 25, 2008

Birthday and Such


Kaitlin turned 14 yesterday! I feel so old knowing my baby is that old! We took her to the mall to eat and to the book stores so she could pick up her fav manga books. She ended up spending about $60 but at least she is happy. As of today she has already read 5 of them!!! sheesh.. READ MUCH.. wonder who she gets that from?


My one lily of the valley has beautiful bells on it now. The rest haven't bloomed at all. Wonder if they will this year or if I will have to wait til next year?

On Wednesday I went for allergy testing. I have had asthma and allergies for years and have never been able to get a doctor to put me on serum so I can feel better, but finally I found one here and as I knew, I have severe allergies. I will be starting the serum soon. I can't wait. I would really love to get a dog. My most severe allergies were to grasses, horses, dogs, cats, molds, dust, trees and a few foods.


Just a few pics from our weekend :)



the whole matching shirts thing was coincidental LOL and he wasn't smiling cus he was driving and I just snapped a pic.. god I look like hell!

2 comments:

Grace2 said...

omg matching yellow t-shirts, way too cute..LOL..tell B he can smile for the camera!

I can't believe leg is 14...glad y'all had a good day!

SherryBee said...

Hey!
Happy Birthday, to Kaitlin!
Your arm looks terrible! UGH Did it go away fast?
Your yellow shirts pic is too cute!
Hope all is well!
SherryB in AZ
http://youravon.com/sherrybeeson