Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This past weekend was mothers day. We spent a bit of the day with Barrys mom and then Kaitlin, Barry and I went for a walk on the beach to look for sea glass and I took some pics of the scenery.
We went to visit and feed the horses again. They have put different horses in the pasture now. There is one really mean horse who bites the other ones (the one in the trendy tartan coat) and chases them around being a bully! I have named him Brutus!
Barry got bitten by one of the horses..another male one!





I went to my second Weight Watchers meeting tonight. I lost 1.8 lbs this week for a two week total loss of 9 lbs! I want to lose about another 15 lbs..or maybe more :)

1 comment:

SherryBee said...

Hey, Angel!!!
I love the new look of the blog and all your awesome pictures!!!!
I had thought I had added your link to my blog, but, hadn't...so, I did that.
I LOVE Lily of the Valley, too! It was one of my childhood favorites, also...along with violets...we had them both growing along the side of our house in Iowa. I don't think they would grow in this part of AZ, but, I may have to find out.

Talk to you soon!