Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's Gonna Be a Hot One

They have forcasted it to be in the low 20's today. I have no faith in weathermen...
So, I got up at 5am with Barry and had this beautiful site out my living room window..

It's a tad blurry..it was 5 am.. whaddyawant!

Kaiti and I went to a garage sale down the street at 9 am. We found some goodies. I collect glass and I found a few choice items :)(pictures to follow). I also like Scottish things, so I bought a tartan tin, and some records, two bagpiper ones and a Bay City Roller album.. all in excellent condition.
I also bought a mini picture of the local parliment buildings here.
Kaitlin bought a cup and saucer and a chinese soup bowl and spoon.
Eclectic bunch we are! lol

We are off to the library today. We attemped to join the local library last week and were told we live in the wrong jurisdiction so today we are trying another library..sheesh!

Hopefully the weather man is right and today will be hot and sunny!

No comments: