Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Parental Units

Yesterday my parents came over from the mainland to visit. We had a nice time. We went for lunch and drove around. My dad is an ex military guy so we took him to some Air Force related stores so he could look at all the goodies. I bought him a nice t-shirt for a souvenir. The time went too quickly, like it always does. We drove them back to the ferry around 5.

I have been suffering from allergies lately. I am not sure if its just a seasonal thing or if it could be related to the fact that we live near so many animals and trees, and fields now LOL! I finally caved in and went to the clinic and the Doc gave me a prescription for Flonase and another spray to try. He also is referring me to an allergist as I want to get shots for my allergies. I am told there is a long waiting list so I am waiting to hear back from them.

I was pretty tired after all this running around and was ready to crash then Barry said that we were going to the gym!!! I'm glad I went. I mostly focused on my abs and hips. I need to get my ass in gear and lose my 15-20 lbs before the wedding. We also need to get on program with that as well.

Today I am going to be doing laundry and just catching up on stuff around here. I'm pretty sure we will be back at the gym tonight..depending on how tired Barry is after work.

1 comment:

SherryBee said...

Hi, Angel!
Love looking at all your pictures!
Your new housing looks great! What a nice view! I hope the allergy thing gets straightened out soon--bleck!
I'm at work and just blog hopping! I love getting paid to do that! hehehe
Have a good one!
Sherry