Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mother Nature is BiPolar!

What a busy and crazy week. A few days ago it was like summer out.. then yesterday it starts snowing!


There are a lot of flowers blooming around here and we always drive by this farm with daffodils.. I just HAD to take a pic..

Kaiti and I took advantage of the nice weather last week and took a walk down the old dirt road by our house. Of course being the photography nut that I am, I had to take pics of that too ! lol


Check out the cute pony and momma horse :) Damn, I love living out here in the country!
I think Barry and I have found a venue for our wedding. It is literally 2 mins from our house. We can have the ceremony in the back yard, and the reception in the hall and its only $200!
We have also decided on our wedding colors. We are going with shades of Blue and Yellow.
I haven't decided if I will wear a wedding dress or just a formal dress of some sort. Lots to think about still, but at least we have the venue figured out! phew!



No comments: