Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring has Sprung

Yesterday B bought the bbq he's been wanting for a while. He set it up and cooked us some yummy steaks. It was my last supper before joining WW.

Yup I rejoined Weight Watchers . The weight is sneaking back on and I do NOT want to be fat ever again so I go on Tuesdays now.
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo Happy.. yesterday B bought me something that I've been wanting since I was a young girl. LILY OF THE VALLEY, my absolute favorite flower of all time.

They are only leaves right now but they will bloom soon and I will be ecstatic :) I will document their progress on here :)

2 comments:

Sea Glass Things said...

Beautiful blog and congrats on your wedding!

Grace2 said...

you should use the lily of the valley for a bouquet...hm I don't know how long the blooms last :-) Sorry about AI - what an idiot I am! Ugh you can hate me now.