Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meh

Woke up this morning to a beautiful sunrise... so of course I took some pics LOL

I had a terrible time with my computer yesterday, all because I was trying to remove a stupid Microsoft product. It ended up screwing with my antivirus that I had installed and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it just wasn't working. I even did a system restore which made things worse! Today I have managed to work around it and come up with a fix I can live with! Let's keep our fingers crossed that it keeps working.

This afternoon before B went to work we stopped off at the hall that we'd like to rent for our wedding. The lady we talked to was very nice and showed us around. The only problem is .. they might be booked for the weekend we want so we have to wait until the end of the week to find out. I sure hope we don't have to change our wedding date AGAIN!

We went to Wal-Mart to pick up B's glasses and I bought a few things I needed. We came home and just lounged around until it was time for B to go to work. I hadn't eaten all day so I made some chicken nuggets..YUMMO!

I have been reading a really good book, Until You Are Dead. It is about a Canadian man who was falsely accused of murder back in the 50's who served time in prison and was even supposed to be executed but apparently he was kept in jail for many years... I love to read about serial killers, mass murderers, murder in general and crime. Some people think that is very strange. It's not a morbid fascination that I have, simply I like to read about the criminal mind because it is so far from who I am and I find it very interesting.

2 comments:

Grace2 said...

LOL MEH
nice pics you have on here...love the horses..your site looks so professional and mine looks so amateur!

Grace2 said...

and also, fascination with serial killers much? lol...as long as you don't start writing them in prison....eeeek